Rage On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage On

This is the official sit for the clan Primal rage on Ragezone (bartz)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RBs organization

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bamf1

bamf1

RBs organization Empty
PostSubject: RBs organization   RBs organization EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:38 am

if there will b time that we all know that we will b online we can go RB without myth, i know that u (u = muscles, mayu, dark, cal) r arranged with equip, and not need anything but it will b nice if we go 4 what is needed 2 other players like me, dc, bee, and i think there will b others (venq, orkblutt & quacker, may b garr and his friends, lol)), so reply time on week when u all b online so we can go 4 it.

ty,
Bamf,Lolli,BD
Back to top Go down
Darkdragon

Darkdragon

RBs organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBs organization   RBs organization EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:48 pm

we r not some slakers afcourse we want to do RBing withouth myth...thing is me cal and mayu have the all RB classes that r nuckers tanks and healer/buffers and 3 people cant do a raid....E is helping us alot but stil when myth was RBing (and they not doing it now cause of lak of people) they have atleast 1 tank 2 recharges 1 healer and alot of nuckers and archers.... why balming us that we have classes for RB for others in clan doing moustly TVT chars...and stil we r doing RBing or atleast tring with help of our allys and myth afcourse for 1 reason how many nuckers/tanks/buffers/archers u see on difrent people in clan( and i dont mean 1person with alot subs and alts...)
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

RBs organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBs organization   RBs organization EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Bamf, if you think that we got equipments from Raid Bosses, you're wrong. Most of the time you won't get anything else but a few enchant scrolls and a bunch of key mats from a RB. I mean like in 80-90 % of the time. Equipments we have came mostly from long time playing, gathering mats, recipes and AA and crafting them. 2/3 of them, the rest are either drop or trade. It took months of non-stop play to achieve that. As for raids, Dark said it all. First you need the right amount of nukers, archers, healears and tank(s). PVP or support fighters (except for giving a buff) are useless for 90 % of the raid bosses, since they have huge p.def and resistances to various physical weapons. Then there's the problem of having all those ppl's characters at around the targeted RB's level. As Dark explained very well, in our clan we're lacking on both sides. So unless we got more ppl who make such classes and we end up having a nice raid party with all those classes at similar levels, it's pointless even trying a raid, except if we need mass deleveling. Smile
Back to top Go down
bamf1

bamf1

RBs organization Empty
PostSubject: reply 2 dark and mayu... :-)   RBs organization EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:44 pm

...2 make thing clear i'm not demending or ocusing, all i write here i a sugestion that may come from lack of expirience in L2 and posible 2 turn as wrong...
i appritiate and learn alot from every word of Urs (dark and mayu) u r very helpfull 2 me and i guess 2 many others...

1st of all i'm not blaming nobody 4 anything, i share deep respect 2 ur progress and everything that u doing 4 the clan, ty 4 u mayu that explained me that RBs not having full drops, red that on fotums also, lack of ppl is a problem, that's y i said that we need 2 act 2gether, c when we all online, and inv from myth as less ppl as posible. about lack of chars, y should somebody maka a RBsuport char that is unable 2 exp by himself? than yes, it must b somebody's 2nd (3rd, 4rh, 5th etc.) char, and CallMeGod is a good example of a support-char that was made when was needed, i mean if we need a tank/recharger/healer or anything else lets make it i'm the 1st 2 help in it's exping, on the second hand u r right that 2-3boxes on raid is almost inposible, than we need 2 think how 2 do it...
may b "2gether" is the key word here... sometimes i feel like all we have in comon is a clan-chat...
no, i dont expect 2 any of u 2 exp anybody or anything like that, play L2 as u like, as u enjoy it most, non will tell u how 2 do that...

LHBamf&AohB
Back to top Go down
Darkdragon

Darkdragon

RBs organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBs organization   RBs organization EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:15 am

we have tank/healers/reachregers what we nead is alot nuckers (not 1 or 2 but a lot) and some archers but yes all of them rechargesr tanks healers damage dealers must stay for raid purpose at lvl 77 max 78 cause they lose some of the good raids afther that and 2 of our nuckers and 1 buffer is 79 so we nead even more from those classes specialy the nuckers, we nead raid nuckers like i said between 76and max78 and more of them
Back to top Go down
Enderion

RBs organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBs organization   RBs organization EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 pm

well what you say dark is sometimes true, for big bosses you need several but most u don't need any more then a few if u wanna do it quick

as far as multi-boxing at raids it really depends on the class...raiding with a nuker u can easily dual box a recharger or two

mayu is totally correct on here too and i'm glad u found that

i say that we should be able to do some rbs no problem at all, in fact a small "project" that cal is thinking about seems possible as long as we get the ppl, all we have to do is just organize and find our resources, gather in game and go, it really doesn't take that much time for planning we just need practice really

I'm up for any raids really, just keep in mind that my nuker is lvl 78 and i figure i'll probably keep him at that level for the purpose of lvl 70 raids unless i make another nuker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RBs organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBs organization   RBs organization Empty

Back to top Go down

RBs organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage On :: Your first category :: Raid Bosses-
Jump to: