Rage On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage On

This is the official sit for the clan Primal rage on Ragezone (bartz)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big war soon :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkdragon

Darkdragon

Big war soon :) Empty
PostSubject: Big war soon :)   Big war soon :) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:16 am

From what i hearing poles r prepearing for big war Angles Of Death r suppose to come back on server for theyr revenge lol! they will make alliance with BekartiSzatana and will stend againts mm let me think all the server lmao, so far that i know vs Primal Rage, Mythology,HazMaz,IronMaiden (sorry if im missing someone or if im mestaken somens clans name im bad with names Embarassed )
...well prepere urselves for fun days of war and blood bounce .....but for now we rnt hunting! and we not killing people that rnt envolved even if they r from that clan Evil or Very Mad and so far we only revaning not ataking Twisted Evil ...... well thats for now ill tell if there is more,hope ill be able to play normal but simse like i dont have only haking on my IP problems but personal in reality problems 2 ,hope ill be on max for the war.....
Back to top Go down
Enderion

PostSubject: Re: Big war soon :)   Big war soon :) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:37 pm

It's HazMatz btw ^^ anyhow it would be interesting for a war Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big war soon :)   Big war soon :) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:32 pm

no war for me only washing their armors with water again Sad that looks like neverending job for me Sad always to wash and wash their armors i kinda enjoy if they come to my cleaning hall but in bigger counts not only 1 or so Sad but for good of whole server i will keep the washing Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big war soon :)   Big war soon :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big war soon :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage On :: Spam :: Real Life Spam-
Jump to: