Rage On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage On

This is the official sit for the clan Primal rage on Ragezone (bartz)

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI all :P lets talk a little

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

HI all :P lets talk a little Empty
PostSubject: HI all :P lets talk a little   HI all :P lets talk a little EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:32 am

I seen in some post from DD that she want someone to start writing here so lets start the spam (god thnaks for this section lol) so whats new ppl how is life going and how u do in l2.

*No naked pics in this section plz. We ask admin to make separate section for that.*
Back to top Go down
Millie

Millie

PostSubject: Re: HI all :P lets talk a little   HI all :P lets talk a little EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:29 pm

Monkey wth you doing here..lol..
Back to top Go down
Darkdragon

Darkdragon

PostSubject: Re: HI all :P lets talk a little   HI all :P lets talk a little EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:38 am

hey people, i know the topic is called "real life spam" but since i dont have real life or it sucks totaly ill continue with l2....
and what ill say it will make drunky sad Sad but im sorry drunky u missed POLE KILING , yup 5 poles ataked eskarina and mayu when they were in low lvl sub classes the lame explanation of Kargi was they doing it caus eska said on trade Kargi shoud be jailed for spam, afther the 5 idiots kiled eska and mayu eska Myth and PR finaly went togather to POLE HUNT , they tried ambush us hiding in corners of mos lol! but they died afther that they returned to die few more times then they outloged like dogs.... but what will realy make u jellos is that u beloved Xero and Mates was fightn on theyr side (allso died) LOL... ok that was it but im sure will be more.... cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI all :P lets talk a little   HI all :P lets talk a little EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:11 pm

tell me fuking about it i was week away again and i missed all the fuking bloody fun...

and to millie lol i am spaming here as u can see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI all :P lets talk a little   HI all :P lets talk a little Empty

Back to top Go down

HI all :P lets talk a little
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage On :: Spam :: Real Life Spam-
Jump to: